Can’t commit to a full weekend away?
Our day passes are an opportunity to hit pause, find your running mojo again and focus on areas of self-care without the commitment of a weekend retreat.
Our day passes equip you with skills and strategies you can use straight away in everyday life to get you feeling less stressed and like yourself again!
We carefully curate your day with activities, delicious plant focused food, yoga and running.
You’ll also make new friends who will support and encourage you to take what you learnt on day retreat and implement it in your day-to-day life.
Time for yourself feels like a luxury. You’ve got personal goals but you’re struggling to know where to start to find the time and motivation. A weekend retreat sounds amazing, but it’s just not feasible at the moment.
Our day passes are designed with that in mind. These are the perfect mini reset you’ve been looking for. Dedicate a day to yourself!
- Guided run with an Accredited Run leader
- Delicious plant focussed lunch and snacks throughout the day
- Fresh coffee and herbal teas throughout the day
- A variety of self-care and wellbeing workshops including breathwork, mindfulness activities, yoga and stretching from qualified facilitators
- Running workshops
- Swag bag with goodies and discount code from our partners
- Opportunities to connect with like-minded women and find your community
What’s a typical day look like?
Day retreats start around 9:30am with a group run. The day generally consists of 2 -3 other self-care/wellness workshops (eg. Yoga, mindfulness, breathwork, gratitude workshops etc).
We provide delicious, nourishing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea before the day wraps up around 4pm where you head home feeling refreshed, relaxed and inspired!