The Respirit Run Co beginners running group is a 10 week program that will get you running consistently and is designed for the complete beginner. Are you new to running or have you had a big break from running?
Join our beginners running group “learn to run” – this 10 week program will get you running, prevent injury and you’ll join a supportive community of women. By the end of the program, you will be able to run for 30 minutes without stopping. Starting with a run/walk program which will help you stay injury free and get you running for life!
Challenge yourself and reach your goal to be a runner! Get running (and STAY running). With 1 group run and 2 programmed runs a week with an accredited run leader – you will finish the program being able to run consistently for 30 minutes – leaving you feeling fit, strong, confident and like a “real” runner.
- 1 group run a week starting from Port Kembla Beach Carpark, Olympic Boulevarde
- This includes a warmup, programmed run, cool down and stretching
- 2 programmed homework runs all sorted for you.
- Training singlet
- Access to a friendly, fun, supportive community to motivate you
- Support from an experienced and accredited run leader
- Access to our private VIP Facebook community where you can share stories, keep each other motivated and accountable. Share your running wins and arrange runs with other community members in your area!